CAPRICORN~The intense chemistry ๐Ÿ”ฅ and love ๐Ÿ’• brings them back!!✨๐ŸŒพ #capricorn #tarot #love #july

CAPRICORN~The intense chemistry ๐Ÿ”ฅ and love ๐Ÿ’• brings them back!!✨๐ŸŒพ #capricorn #tarot #love #july

✨Hi loves!!!๐Ÿ’ซ

✨Welcome to my channel!! ๐Ÿ”ฎ๐ŸŒพ๐Ÿช

✨My name is Erica and I am a Psychic/Medium/Empath & Intuitive reader.

✨Thank you for stopping by!! I am SO thankful for each and every one of you!!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฆ‹

✨I hope this reading resonates with you!! Please be sure to check your Sun, Moon, Rising & Venus signs or ANY signs you have in your birth chart. ✨

✨TO BOOK A PERSONAL READING PLEASE EMAIL ๐Ÿ“ง ME AT:

♥️Gypsycowgirltarot@gmail.com

$150~For a full 1 hour reading
$30 for every 30 minutes over that
$60 for a 30 minute reading

All readings are done via FaceTime/Zoom.
Over the phone ๐Ÿ“ž readings are an option as well. ๐ŸŒป☺️๐Ÿ’ž


✨Follow me on IG: Gypsycowgirltarot

✨Thank you for joining me on this journey!!

CAPRICORN~Theintensechemistry

Post a Comment

0 Comments