CSF “OEM Manufacture “ BS advertising in their name, They pissed me off trying to install this

CSF “OEM Manufacture “ BS advertising in their name, They pissed me off trying to install this

When A manufacture that produces a part makes me have a hard time and pisses me off they just pissed off the wrong person.

If a company makes me lose money and makes me lose my time and work harder I will definitely go out of my way 1000 times more to do the exact same thing back.

Imagine if you’re a technician he waste your time trying to put on a piece of crap aftermarket component and you’re on a bonus program in your company by beating time you can make more money.
But then you keep getting fed parts like this what keeps nickel and dime in your time down and making you lose time and money and your boss is angry at you for not making your time

Or when they look at your production hours to the amount of work you produce and you’ve been fed a headlamp light assembly that doesn’t fit right and you have to bend metal and put shims and add a little bottle around the corner to build up some area to make it match you just lost time
Or door skins or hoods that do not line up correctly and you have to tweak and adjust to make them fit you just lost time your boss won’t lose the money you the technician will lose the money

Or like this condenser car is been sitting here days waiting for O-rings

Now the car is going to sit here waiting for an OEM condenser

That mangled black little plastic bushing I asked them to get new ones I bet you the manufactures going to say they don’t sell them separately you know I have to purchase a whole new refrigerant line that’ll be a few more days

And if you were a direct repair you have a performance score that you have to meet by being on time being on budget get in the car in and out as fast as possible when you don’t meet that it knocks their score down

But yet they constantly have to get as many aftermarket parts as possible by some of the direct repairs for certain insurance companies constantly having to tweak sheet metal at Bondo add washers a bushings or file out holes into an oval to make them work properly this is all time that is lost and it stacks up on every job for every component that doesn’t fit properly


“OEMManufactureadvertising

Post a Comment

0 Comments