👁 Falling out with a business partner & lover.. using you for $$ and status “ MAKES NO SENSE” 😩👁

👁 Falling out with a business partner & lover.. using you for $$ and status “ MAKES NO SENSE” 😩👁

Who am I?
꧁☬psychic empath & healer☬꧂

♡Clairsentient/clairaudient/clairvoyant psychic/Hekoya of Celtic•Egyptian•Native•Chinese ancestry here to share my light & love.🧿22 yrs old. I am a psychic who channels energies and messages for you, and anyone you are energetically tied too. My content is not for the close minded/daft/ignorant. There is more than meets the eye. Blessed with beauty & brains. My messages are often predictions for the future. I reveal what is hidden & what is being ignored. Many are intimidated or scared of my ability to read in such a way, but you are only scared if you fear change or awakening. Any jealousy/negative energy given to me or my readings is returned to sender 10 fold 🧿


FOR ALL PLACEMENTS🤍🤍 (sun,moon, rising, Venus, north node, Mars, mercury, Pluto..and any others)

DOESN’T RESONATE? IT MAY BE A PREDICTION FOR YOU OR YOU SHOULD WATCH YOUR OTHER PLACEMENTS — find your natal chart here : https://astro.cafeastrology.com/natal.php

Honeyxscorpio🍯🦂

Welcome to my channel of love, light, and healing! 🧿🧿🧿

MY PERSONAL CHANNEL
https://youtu.be/lsKBJ2bnX44

PERSONAL READINGS
🥰🥰
Don’t message me unless you’re serious about getting a reading I’m not here to chit chat!!! Xoxo

Doing $5 angel answer readings! (You ask one question, I pull one answer from angel deck)
1 Question reading: $44 | up to 10 min channeling
General Reading: $88 | up to 15 min channeling session of any topic(s)/question(s) |
Love Reading: $99 | up to 15 min channeling session of all love situations |
Diving Deep Reading: $234 | 40 min channeling session of any topic(s)/question(s) |

Send email with..

*What reading you want
*Payment choice (cash app or PayPal)
*No need to include name or birthdate

CONTACT
Email: honeyxscorpio@gmail.com
IG: honeyxscorpio44

$PAYMENT INFO FOR READINGS/TIPS//DONATIONS$
-Cashapp: https://cash.app/$babygirll888
-paypal: honeyxscorpio@gmail.com

🍯🦂About me 🍯🦂
22years old, college graduate with bachelor’s degree in psychology, royal lineage 👑, I love music/dogs/traveling/food/all things with sparkles & glitter 🌟

My regular zodiac signs 👀Scorpio sun, libra rising, cancer moon, scorpio Venus
My Vedic zodiac signs 👀Libra sun, Virgo rising, Gemini moon, Libra Venus

#intuition #spirit #universe

Channeled messagesIntuitionSpirit

Post a Comment

0 Comments