Flipaclip // Just a WIP That'll Most Likely Will Not Be Finished // READ DESC!!

Flipaclip // Just a WIP That'll Most Likely Will Not Be Finished // READ DESC!!

Just a video to show that I'm still alive.


Note:
I started to feel dropped out from Miraculous and Gacha. So, there will most likely no more those kind of contents. If you wish to unsubscribe then go on. I will not stop you

Starting now, I might be focusing more with animation whether Dream SMP animation or animation about my original story that'll be come out on Wattpad. It's entitled 'AGENT' and I'm almost done with the first chapter.

The characters that featuring in the video are my ocs from the story.

The guy with flower: Ethan
The cheerful girl: Lora

Supposely there is another character who is the main character of the story; Hans and his little sister, Hanna.

I am so excited for this book to come out. I really have a LOT of ideas for it. Make sure you guys check it out. I want my hardwork to be paid off. I will put the link after I finished the first chapter.

Peace out ✌

FlipaclipThat'llLikely

Post a Comment

0 Comments