MCCALL'S #7967 PATTERN REVIEW, THIS DRESS PATTERN IS EASY AND GREAT FOR BEGINNERS. #M7967

MCCALL'S #7967 PATTERN REVIEW, THIS DRESS PATTERN IS EASY AND GREAT FOR BEGINNERS. #M7967

I Sewed up a simple summer dress. It’’s McCalls 7967 Dress pattern for you to sew today! Its an easy pattern and a great addition to your handmade wardrobe! So welcome To my channel and I hope you enjoy this pattern review.


Welcome to my sewing channel!
This summer dress pattern will make you feel pretty and comfortable.

This sewing pattern is easy, great for beginners,
Pattern Description:
Pullover knit dress


Fabrics to use:

Double brush poly from Joanns


Does it include pocket pattern? No


Pattern Sizing:
I made a size large.


Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?

Yes, I think so.
Were the instructions easy to follow?
Yes


What did you particularly like or dislike about the dress pattern?
I love that you don’t need any enclosures, did not need to modify anything.


What would you do differently?
Next time I’ll make a shirt.

This is the perfect summer dress pattern. This is part of my me made wardrobe of 2021. Do you need a summer dress? DIY this dress with me! I’m trying to build a handmade summer wardrobe. Don’t forget to check out my wear what you sew wardrobe if you are a beginner sewist.

sew a summer dresssewing a simple summer dressbeginner clothes making

Post a Comment

0 Comments