CREATE YOUR STORE HOMEPAGE LAZADA SELLER BEGINNERS GUIDE SERIES

CREATE YOUR STORE HOMEPAGE LAZADA SELLER BEGINNERS GUIDE SERIES

LAZADA SELLER BEGINNERS GUIDE SERIES, This video is about how to create your store homepage with Lazada. Ang Store Homepage po is a guide towards pages that contains necessary information sa iyong Lazada Store. A Store Homepage basically contains your product range, and ang goal po ng homepage is to establish your brand, encourage your visitors to dig into your Lazada Store and convert users into customers. Watch this video to know how!

Hi! This is your Mama Betchay! An online seller for almost 10 years and i breathe Ecommerce. I make video tutorials about online selling, personal development and other delightful things! Join me as i share with you my experiences in my side hustles regardless of what stage you are in :) WHAT'S YOUR SIDE HUSTLE STORIES? Give some love by subscribing and thank you for watching my videos!

👉 For Partnerships and Collabs?
FB: https://www.facebook.com/yomamabetchay
✉ Email: yomamabetchay@gmail.com

PS. Cebuano/Bisaya is my mother tongue, so please bear my Taglish :)

#lazadasellerguide #lazadatutorial #lazadatips

selling on lazadalazada selleronline selling

Post a Comment

0 Comments