FLG | animation meme original | flipaclip . gift . flash warn

FLG | animation meme original | flipaclip  . gift . flash warn

TW: flashing colors

THIS IS MY 5TH REPOST OMG BECAUSE THE THIMBNAIL DIED
I had to like remove all the non tweening parts I'm cryingvvan

for people wondering why it's out of timing it's because I had to delete the frames of the non tweening parts haha so that's why it fucked up so don't come at m3 and read the description pls ty. 🤝




flg= feel like God but you can decide which one to use idk just credit me if you do this meme please than you.



omg its origijal memz also gift for @TENUSHINZ
HE IS SO COWL LIKE OMGA HSHSJAI HE SO HOT,TOO TEGSHSH TENU IS SO FUCKING COOL I CANT HIS DESIGNS ARE SBO COOL
AAAAFRDADF I L8VE HIMM

im really proud of the tweening ig lol

also please credit me if you do this meme alot of people who did feder meme didn't credit me hagahga

(⌣ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ‿ ⌣3
┆ ┆ ┆ ┆⋆     ┆
┆ ┆ ┆જ ✾    ×
┆ ° ♡ • ➵ ✩ ◛ °
┆彡  ..┊- 𝐭 𝐚 𝐠 𝐬 : #flipaclip #animationmeme


    *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿ 
✿✼:*゚:.。.ˢʷᵃᵍ..。.:*・゚゚・*。・:*:・゚
     ✧ :-゜・.⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ .sʷᵃᵍ...•,❃.✮:▹ 
◃:✮.❃‧͙⁺˚*・༓~༓・*˚⁺‧͙☆.。.:*

╭────࿔᭬ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔────╮
    ×~❥︎original: me ❥︎~×
    ×~❥︎inspire d : no one
❥︎~×
╰────࿔᭬ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔────╯

♥︎•°.~×°•・*°。+ * .. ~ו°♥︎

∆     ∆
( ᴗ͈ᆺᴗ͈ )つ━☆ ・*。
⊂   ノ    ・°
しㅡJ   °。+ * 。
         . ・°
         ° 。゚ ゚・。
𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧•øthër søcïål mëdïås•𖡼.𖤣𖥧𖡼.𖤣𖥧
【࿐•*⁀➤Instagram: @terramochioo_】
【࿐•*⁀➤alt    yt: terafbishf】
【࿐•*⁀➤discord: terraffuur # 8274
【࿐•*⁀➤toyhouse:
【࿐•*⁀➤dotpict:terdaffudz
【࿐•*⁀➤artfol:

 𓂃𓂃𓂃𑁍 EXTRAS𑁍𓂃𓂃𓂃
                             ➵

➷collabs: closed
➷commissions: closed (cuz I don't have PayPal lmao
➷art trades: closes
➷animation trades: closed
(only DM me on insta for trade,  we will talk about characters and the meme)

☆゚.*character info・。゚

wenn

he. him

do not get inspired from them (tenu asked)


♥︎•°.~×°•・*°。+ * .. ~ו°♥︎

╭────࿔᭬ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔────╮
     ×~❥︎song: https://youtu.be/71YborNmWsA ❥︎~×
     ×~❥︎audio   used:  ❥︎~×
╰────࿔᭬ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔────╯

♥︎•°.~×°•・*°。+ * .. ~ו°♥︎

╭────࿔᭬ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔────╮
     ✯program/s used: FlipaClip
     ✯backround made with: flipaclip
╰────࿔᭬ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔────╯

♥︎•°.~×°•・*°。+ * .. ~ו°♥︎

╭────࿔᭬ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔────╮
  ✯all the character/s in this video belongs to    TENUSHINZ !
~
  ✯PLEASE ask permission before re-posting my animations (that includes compilations, reactions, etc,,,)
✯please do not get heavily inspired from my character designs (you can get little inspired if you ask permission first & give credits)
✯you cannot steal my characters / claim them as your own, thanks.
✯if you copy my character designs without asking permission you'll end up in my blacklist
~
✯credit me if you get inspired from my animation/S
✯+I am completely fine with people getting inspired / heavily inspired from my animations just remember crediting me if you get inspired
✯you can trace my art as long as you give credits.
~
✯please do not use my art on your profile even if you gave credits it still makes me uncomfortable.
~
✯please do not give me critism! ik you're just trying to help, but I don't really like it.
~
✯asking to be drawn comments will be ignored sadly,

╰────࿔᭬ৡ⃪꫶⃗၇͜ᩘ🦋͜ᩘ၇⃪⃖ৡ࿔────╯

♥︎•°.~×°•・*°。+ * .. ~ו°♥︎

࿐•*⁀➷ 𒅒: ❥︎~×device: tablet ❥︎~×𒅒
࿐•*⁀➷ 𒀱: ❥︎~×time taken: 2h ❥︎~×𒀱
࿐•*⁀➷ 𒄆: ❥︎~×fps: 10 ❥︎~×𒄆
࿐•*⁀➷ 𒂝: ❥︎~×layers used: 10 ❥︎~×𒂝

。 ♡ 。  ♡。  ♡
♡。 \  |  /。 ♡
   ༺♡༻ℒᵒᵛᵉ ᵧₒᵤ༺♡༻
♡。 /  |  \。 ♡
。 ♡。   。  ♡。

animationoriginalflipaclip

Post a Comment

0 Comments