๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด they are as smart as nanno

๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด they are as smart as nanno

I do not take requests. if you comment one, your comment will be deleted and you will be banned from my channel.

๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLyBZbp1dnDQWGKVLmyiIhw0T8_KWg9_TK

๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ท๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ
nanno from the show "girl from nowhere", edit by juengrl on tiktok

๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด
= splendind/expensive looking
your mind is so powerful it looks expensive, just like this affirmation formula

๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ด
+ft. what a genius
be able to plan ahead for decades
psychological genius
body language genius
read body language unbelievably well
effortlessly read people's minds
easily trick people into giving you what you want
look unbelievably natural analyzing people's thoughts and while tricking people
strong, powerful and accurate intuition
always trust your incredible intuition
easily dominate people
revenge is your specialty
find it natural to be secretive, silent and mysterious
only give people information you want them to know
in full control over how much information you share

๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
hi! to be entirely honest, there are only 4 - 5 episodes I actually like, but nanno is too cool for me not to make this hehe
be careful how you use this

๐˜ง๐˜ข๐˜ฒ
can I trust you?
yes. I make my videos for myself, of course I wouldn't want to give myself negative results.

is this powerful?
every subliminal is, the speed of the results depends on you. for more information, I recommend solar's guides.

will this give me _?
everything is in the benefits. if I believe the subliminal is a little hard to understand, it's explained in the notes

can I use this with _?
yes, clashing is a limiting belief.

will people remember me without results?
yes, if you wish to change that, I recommend sushibcu's subliminal.

how many times should I listen?
one is enough if you think it is. listen as many times as you want.

when will I get full results?
you already have them.

do we have to use headphones/earphones?
no.

can I download/bundle this?
yes.

should I download this in mp3 or in wav?
whichever you prefer

๐˜ด๐˜ถ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ดsmartnanno

Post a Comment

0 Comments