Treasury inspector general to investigate US Mint sales and Authorized Bulk Purchase Program (ABPP.)

Treasury inspector general to investigate US Mint sales and Authorized Bulk Purchase Program (ABPP.)

In this video I will be reading from a Coin World article that can be found in the link below. Article talks about the Treasury inspector general may investigate Mint sales and the ABPP..



Coin World article: https://www.coinworld.com/news/us-coins/treasury-inspector-general-may-investigate-mint-sales


Disclaimer: At times I will share MY thoughts and opinions but they are exactly that “My” opinions. I do NOT give advise

On my channel I may speak about precious metals,and maybe cryptocurrencies at times among other topics including but not limited to other "markets," and current events. I am not a financial adviser and do not charge anyone for my videos/opinions, this channel is for ENTERTAINMENT purposes only. My views/statements are ONLY my opinions that I have formed on my stacking/collecting journey. You are responsible for your own stacking, trading, investing, etc. Please do your research I am not responsible for your actions. I would highly advise seeking advice from a licensed financial advisor. Not from me

Treasuryinspectorgeneral

Post a Comment

0 Comments