Why Do We Need to Extensively, Carefully, and Critically Follow the International News?

Why Do We Need to Extensively, Carefully, and Critically Follow the International News?

The main sources: My experiences as a reader, listener, and watcher of the international news (since the 1980s and 1990s); my experiences of correcting prejudiced and outdated ideas about different countries, etc. As always in my videos, I declare in this video's description that I do NOT wish to violate any copyright with it. On the contrary, I want to educate, enlighten, and inform my fellow YouTubers. In case there are inconvenient breaks and/or lags in this or any other video, it is mainly due to the fact that I live here in the Philippines, and that my local Internet connections are slower than back in Finland - or than they would be in Canada. After all, I have lived in three countries - and on three continents! "Test all things, hold fast to that which is good."

Extensively,Carefully,Critically

Post a Comment

0 Comments