Prophetic word | Get ready! "QUICKER than you expect!" Your enemies can't stop the blessing

Prophetic word | Get ready!  "QUICKER than you expect!" Your enemies can't stop the blessing

Remember that not every Prophetic word is meant for you, it should speak to your spirit or it should be a conformation to what God has already spoken to you about, even though it is a conformation, I still encourage you to take it in pray to the Lord.

Scriptures: LUKE 10 : 19

Email: zepherinsherryann@gmail.com

I have left my details below if you feel led by the HOLY SPIRIT to sow into my ministry. I share the word of God with love and it is free.

Cashapp $laia009
Paypal zepherinsherryann@gmail.com

#propheticword #Enemies #Confirmation

prophetic wordprophetic word for 2021prophetic word for today from god

Post a Comment

0 Comments