10 Day hunting trip preview Lamping ferreting Goshawking shooting ratting longnetting

10 Day hunting trip preview Lamping ferreting Goshawking shooting ratting longnetting

#ferreting #airrifleshooting #lamping

Had to delete the last video because it might have given away where we were controlling rabbits. The rabbit control videos will not be showing much of what went on but i will try to explain. If anyone recognises the places please let me know.


On my way to Scotland to carry out a rabbit control job I decide to meet up with Deano and Dolly and go ferreting with his Goshawk. Then I pick up some rabbiting permission and go lamping with Bud that same night. I also do some shooting and the following day do some hunting up with Punch my lurcher Pup.
After that I head to cumbrian and meet up with the cumbrian rat pack. I head out with Jonny and Ross and we take out a heap of rats on a dairy farm. The next day I meet up with Ella and we start the first rabbit control job by shooting some rabbits from inside the van. The next day we go and shooting again that night. we have another day of ferreting and shooting and longnetting on the last night.
We then have a week in a 5 star hotel controlling rabbits on a golf course and when we head home me and Ella head out and do some lamping again.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE VIDEO. PLEASE LIKE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE.

rabbit huntinglurcherworking lurcher

Post a Comment

0 Comments