CANCER ♋ JEALOUS EX FROM THEIR PAST IS INTERFERING 🤬 SECRETS EXPOSED 🔮 LOVE TAROT

CANCER ♋ JEALOUS EX FROM THEIR PAST IS INTERFERING 🤬 SECRETS EXPOSED 🔮 LOVE TAROT

🔮 PRIVATE READINGS - SAME DAY DELIVERY 🔮

READINGS (30min) ARE $50

GET YOUR READING TODAY,
Write me an email ivatattoopassion@gmail.com

Write max 5 questions regarding your situation and your zodiac sign.

* After you pay, you get your reading in max an hour. Payments are via PayPal. Email me and I'll send you my PayPal email.

NOTE: Videos are recorded in YouTube unlisted means ONLY YOU can have the link. Privacy is guaranteed. Prerecorded videos only. After you pay, there are no refunds. Respect my time and effort. I try my best to help you.

✴ Private Readings - What to Expect?
Guidance, advice and help. Private readings will give you more detailed and specific information about your situation unlike a general tarot reading on YouTube. With private readings you can get a better perspective and guidance for your feature.

You should not fear any judgement from me. I've studied spiritual work and psychology. I'm a healer. I'm happy to see people thrive and grow ✨

** LEGAL DISCLAIMER ** 

All readings are for Entertainment Purposes ONLY. Readings may not be 100% accurate. The viewer is responsible for their own life and decisions. I'm not qualified to give any medical, legal/financial advice.

CANCER Love Tarot Reading 🔮 SECRETS EXPOSED #cancer #lovetarot #tarotreading #tarot #prediction #lovereading

CANCERtarottarot prediction

Post a Comment

0 Comments