Ube flavored Cheesecake 🥮 A taste bud Overload! (Amazing dessert!)

Ube flavored Cheesecake 🥮 A taste bud Overload! (Amazing dessert!)

Hi guys!
Today we're going to overload our taste buds with a mouth-wateringly delicious Ube Cheesecake!
I'm sure you're wondering what an Ube is, right?
➡️ Ube is essentially a bright purple sweet potato that originates from the Philippines. It has a much sweeter flavor than the sweet potato that we are used to

More often than not, the Ube is used for dessert dishes in Filipino cuisine; it's also become a very trendy ingredient thanks to its natural bright purple hue!
➡️ This particular cheesecake will be baked, not refrigerated.
Check out the rest of the video for the full recipe!

💬 Have you ever tried Ube? Tell me all about it in the comments below!

✨ If you like this video, consider subscribing to QUEEN NATSU using this Link! ⤵️
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJyNTRpRtCwifTXFTmGL3tA?sub_confirmation=1

********************
Welcome to the official YouTube Channel of QUEEN NATSU! Hello there!
Thanks for dropping by!

I like to share things about my life, I enjoy cooking, uploading my cooking videos, and sharing bits of my heritage by showing you the kind of food I grew up eating.
➡️ I live in Japan, but I travel as much as I can.

But, thanks to the pandemic, I have been focusing more on improving my cooking.
If you enjoy my cooking, recipe, and kitchens videos here at QUEEN NATSU, then click the subscribe button and do not forget the bell icon to stay notified 🛎
********************
✅ Follow QUEEN NATSU on Social Media:

Instagram ▶️

********************
#UbeCheesecake #CheesecakeOverload #QUEENNATSU #UbeCheesecakeRecipe

ube cheesecakeube cheesecake recipecheesecake

Post a Comment

0 Comments