#68 #The Body of Christ #Healing Happens in Relationships #Be a Dwelling Place

#68 #The Body of Christ #Healing Happens in Relationships #Be a Dwelling Place

Thank you for joining me today. In this video I discuss the Body of Christ. In Ephesians, Paul (inspired by the Holy Spirit) reminds us that we are the church. The church is not a building - it is the people. The people of the church are referred to as “the body of Christ.” I encourage you to ask the Lord to help you to connect with a healthy “body of Christ” (church people) to heal your wounds. Healing happens in relationship.

(I apologize for my coughing In this video. I decided to keep it in as an example that we all need the Lord’s healing In our lives - physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually and relationally. I hope that my coughing was not too distracting to you. I am feeling better - thank you for your prayers πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ)

Matthew 18:20
Ephesians 1:13
Ephesians 2:22
Ephesians 3:16
Ephesians 4:29

#bodyofchrist
#buildeachotherup
#becomeadwellingplace
#wearetemplesoftheholyspirit
#wheretwoormorearegatheredthereheis
#hehealsourwoundsinrelationship
#healinghappensinrelationships

If you would like to listen to a beautiful song about the Body of Christ, click on this link:

https://youtu.be/pETt5S0_0ps

If you would like to download a free Bible App for your phone, click on eyin link:

https://www.bible.com/app


I would love to hear from you. If you have any comments or questions or if you would like to schedule a session to go deeper, please email me.

May God Bless you,

Dr. Patty Allocca πŸ™πŸΌ✝️☘️

clinicalpastoralcounseling3@gmail.com

Christ#HealingHappens

Post a Comment

0 Comments