I AM ALMOST A QUALIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER | USE CODE ’CHARLENE999’ TO SAVE £700 ON PT COURSE

I AM ALMOST A QUALIFIED PERSONAL TRAINER | USE CODE ’CHARLENE999’ TO SAVE £700 ON PT COURSE

UPDATE ON MY PT COURSE & I HAVE A DISCOUNT CODE FOR YOU 😝🥳🎉

I am almost a qualified Personal Trainer who can work anywhere in the world 😝💪🏼🌍
I am loving my studies with @Premier Global NASM the delivery & support of this training provider are spot on 👌🏼

I cannot wait to start training you lovelies 😝

If anyone is interested in completing a Personal Training course I have a discount code on the ‘Essential Package’ which will provide you with a Level 2 in Gym instructing & Level 3 Diploma in Gym Instructing & Personal Training, course cost £999 (normally £1,699) 🤩😍

Code: CHARLENE999

Follow us on Instagram:
@charlene_smith_presenter
@premierglobalnasm

FootballPremier LeagueChampionship

Post a Comment

0 Comments