Finally A Round Based Place In Vanguard Zombies Is It Good????

Finally A Round Based Place In Vanguard Zombies Is It Good????

Well am late to the update but nonetheless it’s a actually the first good update for the game that was needed for zombies a little hint for a Easter egg and having locked off Shi No Numa as a new mode which is basically round based just under a different name I think it’s definitely changed the way I see vanguard zombies right now but season 2 can change it again we don’t know yet but we’ll have to find out I’ll see you guys soon.


If you want to see more from me, hit the like button, comment what to do next time, subscribe if your new and hit the bell button to know I my videos are coming out. Catch you guys next time.


https://store.playstation.com/#!/tid=CUSA29092_0

#PS4shareBradBird-1998Call of Duty®: Vanguard

Post a Comment

0 Comments