Day 26: Throat Chakra - 30 Day Yoga Challenge Focused on the Chakras

Day 26: Throat Chakra - 30 Day Yoga Challenge Focused on the Chakras

Hi my loves!🦋 WELCOME BACK to my channel xo! Today is DAY 26 of my 30 Day Beach Yoga Series focused on the Chakras! If you want to learn how to speak up for things you want, Allow others to speak, and express your feelings in a healthy way… Then take the next 15 minutes to flow with me while we focus on the THROAT CHAKRA. ❤️

Make sure the bell notifications are turned ON, because I’m posting every single day this month for this 30 Day Challenge!! There are 7 chakras, and 7 days in a week. I will dedicate each day of the week to each chakra, and repeat 4 times, making the flows more difficult towards the end of the month with inversions and core and free flow 😍 Get ready to let go of the past, lose your fear, and gain ultimate peace and confidence. 💕

Like, comment, share, subscribe!!!

Follow my IGs!

https://www.instagram.com/melspirations
https://www.instagram.com/sexyacrocouple

For bookings & collabs
Https://www.melspirations.com
💌: info@melspirations.com

For more
Https://www.yogagoddess.yoga

ThroatChakraYoga

Post a Comment

0 Comments