Quandary Peak - a Colorado 14er Winter Summit Attempt

Quandary Peak - a Colorado 14er Winter Summit Attempt

Yes, it’s an “attempt”. Another word for FAIL. However, it did not come without reward. On this day, I was given opportunity to experience wind strength that I do not believe I’ve experienced before. It was awesome.

Yes, I knew it was going to be very windy. But we went anyway. Why? Because I love to experience things and be in places that most people would never purposely experience or place themselves in. I love the adventure of the wildness of the high country.

I hope you enjoy this video. I hope it captures the experience we had. It was great to have Matthew Miersma along. Thanks for coming along Matthew!

To God be the power and the glory.

Bob Bos
Hiking 121

QuandaryColoradoWinter

Post a Comment

0 Comments