BOOM! $5000 Tom Brady Trade in 2 Minutes | Dallas Card Show

BOOM! $5000 Tom Brady Trade in 2 Minutes | Dallas Card Show

BOOM! YES we also opened a PANINI ONE Box? $5000 Sports Card Trade in 2 minutes? TOM BRADY! I made a huge PLAY. I traded my Stephen Curry Rookie Auto For a Tom Brady Jersey Auto /12?

Remember I said I was going to get a Tom Brady? We made it happen! Tons of great deals and trades. Some really big sports cards were acquired throughout the weekend. I am gonna miss the Stephen Curry, but for me the Tom Brady was a nice trade up from a 9 month long wait of holding the curry card.

Welcome to another Dallas Card Show Vlog. One of the best card shows in the country besides the national card show. We give you a look at what's going on with footage from the Dallas Card Show Day 3/4 in Dallas. Tons of sports card trades done and we even opened panini one! This is one of the best shows in the world. Today we give you a run through the show with different experiences with collectors, sports card deals, trade nights, and more.


I have been collecting autographs and cards since 2011. Collecting has played a huge role in my life as a hobby. This page creates a story thought vlogs at card shows, card shops, and day in the life activities of a passionate collector. I am here to network with collectors from all around the world.

If you were apart of this journey, if you enjoyed my content, or if we met somewhere on the internet.... I just want to say thank you for your friendship and welcome to my page. Please don't forget to Subscribe.

Whether you are a collector, investor, flipper, or all the above... There's room for all of you in this hobby.

Go Follow the official Mojo Sports Discord Below:

https://discord.gg/Yy6Fekny

If you enjoyed the video please LIKE, SUBSCRIBE, AND COMMENT

VIDEO Edited by: _nightowlproductions

Want to mail something? Here's my Mailing Address ⤵️

Mojo Sports
PO Box 2751
Granite Bay, CA 95746

Do you want $10 to spend on Whatnot App? Sign Up With My Link and checkout $1 auctions:

https://www.whatnot.com/invite/mojosports

Checkout our website for single cards, box breaks, and more:

Www.mojosports.org

Connect with Mojo Sports here:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mojoautographs/?hl=en
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mojoautographs

dallas card showpanini onemojo sports

Post a Comment

0 Comments