How To Figure Out Your Life Purpose

How To Figure Out Your Life Purpose

Hello Superstars welcome back to Star Power. I'm your host Ms Dee Dee. I want to ask you a question. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE PURPOSE? In order to change your life you will need to know the answer to that question. I went through many phases in my life. Until I was able to identify my life purpose. Take some time and figure out what do you want to really do. To often we let other people or things determine our life purpose. In this video I'm going to share with you some tips. That will help you figure out your life purpose.

Follow Me On Social Media
IG: dee.deeharris
Facebook: Darield Harris
Twitter: _DeeDeeHarris
TikTok: Dee-Dee Harris

Listen to my podcast on https://anchor.fm/ms-deedee or Spotify and Apple Podcast.

PodcastMs Dee DeeStar Power

Post a Comment

0 Comments