ARIES NOVEMBER 2021:❤️ IT MAY NOT SEEM FAIR NOW, BUT IT WILL MAKE SENSE LATER, YOU WILL BE REWARDED

ARIES NOVEMBER 2021:❤️ IT MAY NOT SEEM FAIR NOW, BUT IT WILL MAKE SENSE LATER, YOU WILL BE REWARDED

🚨 Consider joining my Patreon community
🔴Join me on Patreon @ https://www.patreon.com/Queenofpentacleslovetarot ⚫️

Hello! Welcome to my channel Queen Of Pentacles Love Tarot 🙏

My messages are meant to help All Zodiac Sign STAND IN Their POWER and take control of Their life.

✨ It is for those who WANT to focus on BUILDING or REBUILDING their life and need INSPIRATION and GUIDANCE doing so.

✨FOR THOSE WHO WANT LOVE TO FIND THEM BUSY ENJOYING LIFE😉


My readings FOCUS on life during and after ending a KARMIC RELATIONSHIP or those Recovering from NARCISSISTIC ABUSE. I TRY, with the help of Tarot and Oracle cards, to Enlighten, Motivate and Help with such recoveries.

IF my readings are not your style, then YouTube have lots of other options... PLEASE RESPECT OTHER VIEWERS RELATIONSHIP EXPERIENCE AND TRAUMAS.

🚨 I CANNOT FIX YOUR PARTNER FOR YOU, THESE ARE GENERAL READINGS, NOT PERSONAL. I CAN ONLY SPEAK TO YOU,THE VIEWER.

⚠️ I DO NOT ADVISE CROSS WATCHING FOR YOUR PARTNER IN A ROMANTIC READING, IT'S EASY TO GET CARRIED AWAY AND FEEL AS THOUGH THE READER IS ATTACKING YOUR CHARACTER. I AM NOT! I'M SPEAKING TO THAT SIGN AND THEIR TRAUMA RELATIONSHIP ⚠️

🎈 MY ADVICE FOR CROSSWATCHER (IF YOU MUST) IS TO TAKE THE READING AS THOUGH THE BLESSINGS AND GUIDE WAS MEANT FOR YOU


Also🙃 I want to thank you all so much for watching all my videos and for your continued support, and all the new subscribers! WELCOME 🤗
I feel all the love ❤️and your positive energy 🕊in each LIKE 👍👍🏾 and Subscription to this channel. You guys are the BESTEST 💯😘
DON'T FORGET to hit that post notification bell🔔 so you don't miss out when I upload your next reading!!!

AriesAries November 2021Aries tarot

Post a Comment

0 Comments