Doing Morning Chores and Prepared Filipino Breakfast With Roasted Corn Grits | COUNTRYSIDE LIFE

Doing Morning Chores and Prepared Filipino Breakfast With Roasted Corn Grits | COUNTRYSIDE LIFE

Hello my friends, welcome to our new place.
Thank you so much for always watching and visiting my channel.

Today, I prepared Filipino Breakfast for my family, my two elder brothers and my mom.

In life, happiness is not just about how luxury your life is or how much money you have, for me it is about how contented and thankful of what you have, It's about being grateful to The Most High for the fresh air we breathe, and waking up every morning healthy. Spending more time with family and laugh together!

This is my Simple Life and Cooking!

COUNTRYSIDE LIFEBuhay ProbinsyaFilipino Breakfast

Post a Comment

0 Comments