You May Benefit From A Fold Of 100 To Satisfy Your Own Requirements For True Friendship. More 💙💘!

You May Benefit From A Fold Of 100 To Satisfy Your Own Requirements For True Friendship.  More 💙💘!

Don't call people dumb. It usually comes back as bad friends, job experiences, and a Babylon voice. Love God and your neighbor.
💖🖤❤

All of my advice is to send you back to your life so that mine doesn't bother you as much. These familiars are DAUNTINGLY RIDICULOUS.

YOUR CRISIS IS MY CRISIS AS A FELLOW IN CHRIST BUT, YOU STAY OUT OF MY WAY AND I PLAN TO STAY OUT OF YOURS.

I considered my friend circles. I have a Nicole, Latoya, Rene, Chantivia, Wilemina, Cynthia, Eugene, Vashti, Danielle, Latriese, and Tara spots available.

I was told that I was given his own name. I treat other names like strangers to my house that I knew by name.

My name is Jacosta. Whose name is my own?

Jacob looks like mine!

Jaco + sta
Jaco + b

So, I think I want to link up with Jaco + B names...

I then want to stranger fill on the other names.

Tobias Alexander Lester: Friend rank 1 of 1. No new Tobiases, Alexanders, or Lesters in our circle.

Vashti R. Moore: Friend rank 100 of 100. I eventually want 99 Vashti based friends.

Cynthia D. Silvers: Friend rank 100 of 100. I eventually want 84 other Cynthia based friends. My brother and dad are Eugene L. Silvers I and II respectively and the rest are based on my mother's maiden name. That leaves 16 people of her folks named Faison.

Nicole J. Cash: Friend rank 100 of 100. I eventually want 99 Nicole based friends.

Latoya (Wildcard) Lynch: Friend rank 100 of 100. I eventually want 99 Latoya based friends.

Tara (Wildcard) Lindsay: Friend rank 90 of 100. I eventually want 89 Tara based friends.

Iris (Wildcard) Zhu: Friend rank 99 of 100. I eventually want 98 Iris based friends.

Cherkita (Wildcard) Lowe: Friend rank 95 of 100. I eventually want 94 Cherkita based friends.

Chantivia (Wildcard) Wright: Friend rank 95 of 100. I eventually want 94 Precious based friends.

Wilemina M. Clinton: Friend rank 100 of 100. I eventually want 99 Wilemina based friends.

Danielle R. McCray: Friend rank 100 of 100. I eventually want 99 Danielle based friends.

Latriese D. Jackson: Friend rank 100 of 100. I eventually want 99 Latriese based friends.


Blessings.

BenefitSatisfyRequirements

Post a Comment

0 Comments