A Yank with Canadian Nickels

A Yank with Canadian Nickels

#canadiancoins #coins #stacking #nickel

Some Canadian Nickels and Dimes came into my possession. The long version of that story is in the video. As the lake is frozen and the river is the same I decided to search through them to see what I find. If your interested please watch and let me know what you think. Going to be sorting on Thursday at 2p.m. CST so feel free to join the lives.

I know there are plenty of more experienced people both in coin stacking and with Canadian coins, but if you take a shine to the series maybe we can learn something together. If I’m very lucky maybe some knowledgeable person will stop by and educate us.

#starrylock #communityspirit #treasurefam #starryslostandfound

CoinCoin stackingCanadian Nickels

Post a Comment

0 Comments