Minecraft I Saved HEROBRINE... 3 #Shorts

Minecraft I Saved HEROBRINE... 3 #Shorts

Minecraft I Saved HEROBRINE AGAIN... #Shorts
Minecraft: I helped / saved Herobrine... #shorts #minecraft

I saved Steve while he was mining for some diamonds and then I learned it wasn't really Steve... It was actually herobrine and he saved me. This instant karma tiktok video by realm inspired by creators such as dream, tommyinnit, georgenotfound, skeppy, fruitberries, fvdge gevids helps teach a great life lesson!
Minecraft I Saved HEROBRINE AGAIN... #Shorts
Minecraft: I helped / saved Herobrine... #shorts #minecraft

Minecraft: If Saving Herobrine was a Choice: In this video I saw the legendary Herobrine and Diamonds and emeralds stuck in a cave but I can only choose one... The ending gets intense, but pays off in the end.
And this also teaches that even bad people have a bright side.

fvdgei helped herobrineminecraft

Post a Comment

0 Comments