Lord, I Pray That You Will Take Care of Me and Provide All My Needs - Daily Prayers #475

Lord, I Pray That You Will Take Care of Me and Provide All My Needs - Daily Prayers #475

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank you for the constant blessings, care and protection upon my life. Lord, I put my all trust in you alone. I know that you will take care of me and provide all my needs. Calm my anxiety and focus my eyes on you. I will fear no evil, for you are the one who protects me. Let your power flow within me and heal every cell of my body. Grant me the strength to follow your Word and your path.

Thank you for sharing your wisdom with me. Your time is always perfect, Father. I pray for patience to stand strong and await your miracles. I believe that you can turn every situation around for my good. Shower me with your love, goodness and mercy. Direct my path and lead me in the right direction. Cover me with your precious blood, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I believe Lord that you will always come through for me.

“Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture. Take delight in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.” (Psalm 37:3-4)

To you Father, I give all the praise, honor and glory. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

LordGodJesus

Post a Comment

0 Comments